Week 3 consisted of initialising the integration of the individual component’s page with the backend and writing unit tests.
This week’s progress
Great details were added to the component’s page and it is now complete. A sample page for cytoscape can be seen here. Tests were written and documentation was updated.
Tasks completed in week 4
- Component’s page completed.
- Continued writing unit tests.
- Documentation has been updated. The changes and the discussion can be seen here in the pull requests.
The screenshots of weekly progress can be found here.
Minutes of the meeting (weekly call on Sunday):
- Decide upon setting up a benchmark component, with contributors being members of BioJS organization, details of which can be effectively used to carry out tests for the Github API.
- Once the DNS is configured for prototype.biojs.io, add it’s link in the navbar of the blog.
Goals for week 5
- Complete integration of search with backend
- Link all the components to their pages
- Update documentation
- Continue writing tests
The latest version of the website can be found here.